Join our Quran memorization program, tailored to your personal learning needs. Our one-on-one, 60-minute-long private video call sessions offer a cohesive combination of focused 40-minute memorization lessons, complemented by in-depth Tafseer (interpretation) and Tajweed (correct pronunciation and recitation) lessons, ensuring a complete, all-in-one Quranic learning experience.
Guided by experienced and knowledgeable mentors, this program paves the way for Quran memorization, whether you’re a beginner, or looking to improve your current level and skills.
You have the flexibility to choose your own path: whether you are a student who follow a school’s program for specific chapters, or an individual pursuing Quran memorization independently, all at your own pace.
why would you choose to enroll in this course?
- Begin reciting Quran chapters or your daily “wird” effortlessly, without needing to refer to the Mushaf.
- Tailored to your unique needs, our video call sessions combine focused memorization lessons ensuring a complete Quranic learning experience.
- with qualified mentors, whether you’re a beginner or seeking improvement, you’ll receive expert guidance throughout your journey.
- Gain precision in your Quranic recitation through Tajweed lessons, while comprehending the meanings of every verse with the help of Tafseer lessons along the way.
- Our program is suitable for learners of all ages, from children to adults to grandparents.
- You have the option to follow a designated curriculum or pursue independent Quran memorization, starting from Al-Fatiha to Al-Nass, all at your own pace.
- The session lasts 60 minutes, organized as follows: 40 minutes of Hifz (memorization), and the other 20 minutes for tafseer (explanation) and tajweed (pronunciation and recitation).
- A variety of experienced reciters are available to choose from, both male and female, depending on your preference. You can also make your selection based on their profile, where you’ll find details of their background and qualifications, as well as reviews from their students.