Our children are the apples of our eyes, the smile of our lives, and their happiness is our most important wish. Here are 7 reasons for a child’s happiness, as mentioned by Dr. Mustafa Abu Al-Saad in his book ‘The Troublesome Children’. Happiness is a feeling of psychological comfort that appears on the child’s features and behaviors through some of the things that happen in his daily life, which we will mention below. It is the responsibility of every parent to care about how to make their child happy by following these tips.
7 reasons for a child’s happiness
- The child’s feeling of being able to accomplish and succeed in something specific, even if it’s just completing a puzzle or building a certain shape with blocks, and praising them for it.
- The child’s feeling of being independent and capable of participating in opinions, which gives him great confidence in himself.
- The child’s reliance on himself, for example, riding a bike without anyone’s help.
- The child’s feeling that his parents understand him, listen to him, communicate with him emotionally and psychologically, and have conversations with him.
- Respecting the child and being polite when talking to him, respecting his desires and choices, whether in food, games, clothes, or others.
- Appreciating the child’s effort and praising him constantly for his abilities.
- Expressing love for the child through kind words, kisses, hugs, and gentle touches, which brings feelings of joy to the child.
Seven tips and reasons for a child’s happiness are easy and simple, and won’t take much time. Parents can do them daily and at any time, and they have a great impact on the child’s psychology, feelings, and sense of happiness and joy.