Our children are the pearls of our eyes, the smile of our lives and their happiness is our most important wish. Here are 7 reasons for a child’s happiness, as mentioned by Dr. Mustafa Abu Al-Saad in his book ‘The Troublesome Children’. Happiness is a feeling of psychological comfort that appears on the child’s features and their behaviors through some of things that happen in his daily life, which we will mention below. It is the responsibility of every parent to care about how to make their child happy by following these tips.
7reasons for a child’s happiness
- It’s the feeling of being able to accomplish and succeed in something specific, even if it’s just completing a puzzle or building a certain shape with blocks, and praising them for it.
- The child’s feeling of being independent and capable of participating in opinions, which gives him great confidence in himself.
- The child’s reliance on himself, for example, riding a bike without anyone’s help.
- The child’s feeling that his parents understand him, listen to him, communicate with him emotionally and psychologically, and have conversations with him.
- Respecting the child and being polite when talking to him, respecting his desires and choices, whether in food, games, clothes, or others.
- Appreciating the child’s effort and praising him constantly for his abilities.
- Expressing love for the child through kind words, kisses, hugs, and gentle touches, which brings feelings of joy to the child.
Seven tips and reasons for a child’s happiness are easy and simple and won’t take much time. Parents can do them daily and at any time, and they have a great impact on the child’s psychology, feelings, and sense of happiness and joy.
What makes children happy in the age of technology
Despite popular belief in this age of consumerism, a report published by the French newspaper La Croix shows that children do not consider financial products to be the most important to them. The study, conducted by the Harris Interactive Center for Asteraby in 2018, suggests that factors bring happiness to children are parents, friends and playing.
It shows that 57% of children consider having their beloved parents is the most important thing for them. 68% prefer to spend time with parents, rising to 73% among children aged 7-11. In addition, 47% are happy to have guests in their house, 42% enjoy reading stories, and 41% enjoy playing with their brothers and sisters.
The study also suggests that friends and toys are a great source of happiness for children, with 87% saying they are happy with school, good grades and learning new things contribute to boost their happiness.
7reasons for a child’s happiness
The most happy thing for children at a young age
Cuddling is essential for children as they need a containment that gives them a sense of security, cuddling them regularly increases their level of happiness. In addition, massage contributes to improve the mood of children when you do massage for their feet, stomachs and arms. Equally important, tickling is one of the effective ways to make the child feels like he is playing and enjoying every moment he has.
Take care of your child by using jeras app
It’s an application specially designed to accompany your child on an enjoyable and educational journey that suits every age stage, instills values in him, teaches him morals, helps him academically, creates an atmosphere of interaction between the child and the teacher and develops many skills. Explore with us new skylines for education in jeras, download the application from here