Allah Almighty said: “And we made your sleep hibernating and we made the night a garment” Man spends about a third of his life in sleep, sleep is of great importance in human health and the Almighty has said: “One of his signs is your sleep day and night and your desire from his bounty that there are verses for people who hear”, he concluded the verse with word (they hear), which indicates a relationship between sleep and listening and we will learn about Effects of Listening Quran on Children during sleeping, where scientists have done an experiment, which is to read some information on While sleeping with an MRI scan of the brain, people found a brain response to these external sound stimuli.
Effects of Listening Quran on Children during sleeping
Quran from a scientific, psychological and mental point of view has many positive effects on children and adults when hearing it, including:
- It has been scientifically proven that listening to Quran contributes in boosting mental abilities, as the electrical frequencies that emit it serve as effective food for the mind.
- When listening to Quran, the mind emits several waves, which are a set of frequencies and energies called the waves of the mind and change according to the verses and surahs.
- These waves greatly increase the child’s mental ability, increase his IQ and stimulate his mind.
- Keeping brain cells alive and happy all the time even with stress, which works to reduce sadness, depression, boredom and forgetfulness, it strengthens memory and makes the child quick to memorize.
- Protect the child from brain atrophy caused by stress, anxiety and severe stress.
- Feeling calm, relaxed and enjoy a peaceful and restful sleep.
You can also read about: Best ways to memorize Quran to children.
Ruling of playing Quran during sleeping and even after sleeping
Praise be to Allah and peace and blessing of Allah be upon the Messenger of Allah, his family, and his companions.
We have explained that there is no objection to play Quran before bedtime, radio or anything like it remains towards him while a person sleeps, that there is nothing wrong with it and that is in Fatwa No. 10010 , that Playing Surat Al-Baqarah or others while sleeping is good and bless hopefully, although we have mentioned in Fatwa No. 239566 that the expulsion of demons from the house and so on, does not happen just by listening to them, but must be recited for that to happen. And God knows best.
It’s a unique and fruitful experience, as it allows users to benefit from many valuable features. One of the most prominent of these advantages is the provision of a user-friendly interface, diverse and innovative educational content.
The app offers advanced lessons in Quran recitation and recitation rules, helping learners improve their skills effectively. Moreover, the app provides opportunities to improve recitation with an impactful and interactive voice, enhancing the understanding and pronunciation of words correctly. It also gives users access to audio clips of the most famous readers, enhancing the listening and comprehension experience.
The progress tracking function allows learners to monitor their development and work to improve vulnerabilities. Thanks to machine learning techniques, the app allows to provide a comprehensive analysis of student performance and provide personalized guidance to improve performance.
In conclusion, the specialized jeras app stands out as a preferred choice for Quran learners thanks to its effective combination of technology and inclusive education, which contributes to stimulate and facilitate the process of learning the Book of Allah and achieve the desire to develop skills in Quran.
The West has learned the close relationship between the sense of hearing and sleep and they try to exploit it in various ways by repeating what they want to memorize before bed, as well as using music to perform this purpose and relax, but we Muslims have better, we have Holy Quran.