The Almighty said: “And we made your sleep hibernating * and we made the night a garment” Man spends about a third of his life in sleep, sleep is of great importance in human health, and the Almighty has said: “One of his signs is your sleep day and night and your desire from his bounty that there are verses for people who hear”, he concluded the verse with the word (they hear), which indicates a relationship between sleep and listening, and we will learn about The Effects of Listening to the Qur’an While Sleeping on Children, where scientists have done an experiment, which is to read some information on While sleeping with an MRI scan of the brain, people found a brain response to these external sound stimuli.
Effects of Listening to the Qur’an While Sleeping on Children
The Qur’an from a scientific, psychological and mental point of view has many positive effects on children and adults when hearing it, including:
- It has been scientifically proven that listening to the Qur’an contributes to enhancing mental abilities, as the electrical frequencies that emit it serve as effective food for the mind.
- When listening to the Qur’an, the mind emits several waves, which are a set of frequencies and energies called the waves of the mind and change according to the verses and surahs.
- These waves greatly increase the child’s mental ability, increase his IQ and stimulate his mind.
- Keeping brain cells alive and happy all the time even with stress, which works to reduce sadness, depression, boredom and forgetfulness, it strengthens memory and makes the child quick to memorize.
- Protect the child from brain atrophy caused by stress, anxiety and severe stress.
- Feeling calm, relaxed and enjoy a peaceful and restful sleep.
The West has learned the close relationship between the sense of hearing and sleep and they try to exploit it in various ways by repeating what they want to memorize before bed, as well as using music to perform this purpose and relax, but we Muslims have better, we have the Holy Quran.