The Holy Qur’an is the miracle of God Almighty on His Holy Prophet and the Seal of the Messengers, it came in the arbitrator of verses and the wise remembrance, to guide all people and explain the breasts of the worlds, and whoever is keen to memorize and recite the Holy Qur’an is of great luck, God Almighty has singled him out in the Almighty in his name and distinguished him from many of his creation and his virtue over them in preference, if you want to save the Qur’an, you must have a sincere and sincere intention of God Almighty, so we will give you the Specific reasons for memorizing the Qur’an and golden tips to help you memorize.
Specific reasons for memorizing the Qur’an
Sincere intention: If you want to memorize the Holy Qur’an, your intention must be pure to God Almighty alone and to get closer to Him.
not for the sake of fame or money or to say that so-and-so has preserved the Qur’an.
Determination and strong will: It can be difficult at first.
so you must have the will and determination to memorize the entire Qur’an.
Concentration: When listening to verses and pronunciation and while chanting behind the reader.
Clarity of mind: Your mind should be clear at the time of memorization and not distracted by anything else.
Time management: Cleaning and making a daily schedule are among the most convenient things that help you save.
Contemplation and interpretation: Contemplating the verses of the Qur’an and looking for their interpretation.
as this is one of the most easy things to memorize the Qur’an.
Constant review: You should review what has already been saved on a daily basis so that you do not forget it.
Application: You can also review by reading what you have memorized in prayers.
Listening to the Qur’an: One of the most helpful things to memorize, listen to the Qur’an in the voice of senior readers or a reader you like, and focus on the exits of the letters
Golden tips to help you memorize the Holy Quran
- Before starting memorization, perform ablution first and do the best ablution.
- Choose a good, clean and quiet place where you memorize the Qur’an.
- Learn the provisions of reading and intonation.
- When you memorize a surah, recite it or record it for yourself.
- Learn about similar verses and their positions in the Holy Quran.
- Read what you have memorized from the Holy Quran in prayer.
- You can join one of the Quran memorization workshops in the mosque.
- Good companionship is one of the most important reasons for one’s righteousness that helps you memorize the Qur’an.
- Memorize from the short surahs and then arrange the Qur’an and do not skip any surah until after memorizing it.
- You can use the fragmented Qur’an, as it is easy and makes you feel accomplished when you complete each part separately.
- Memorizing from one Quran and do not change it, as this helps to install memorization better.
- Memorization at the time of the firstborn, especially at the time of Fajr, as the mind is clear and memorized quickly.
- It is also possible to save and review in the afternoon time, as it is one of the best times.
- Make sure to eat healthy foods that help strengthen memory.