Praise be to God, prayers and peace be upon the most honorable messengers and the master of all creation, who was honored by God and his attention to deliver the message, perform the trust and complete the religion, and honored and raised it to all creation, and made him the envoy as a mercy to the worlds, and his attention, selection and generosity with the Holy Quran, the words of God, Lord of the Worlds, explaining the breasts and releasing worries and ambiguities, who among us does not want to memorize the Holy Quran and cut off all insults in that, so we will give you the following Steps to memorize the Qur’an, but the intention must be sincere and sincere to God Come back.
Steps to memorize the Qur’an
- Intention: The intention to memorize the Qur’an is pure for the face of God Almighty, for the purpose of the world of money, fame, reputation or otherwise, the Almighty said: (Say that I was ordered to worship God as his faithful religion).
- Prayer: I urgently pray to God to help you and help you to memorize the Qur’an and not forget it, he alone is able to help you memorize without forgetting, the Almighty said: (We will read you do not forget).
- Patience and willpower: Have strong determination, will and patience in memorizing the Qur’an no matter how long it takes, even with difficulty or hardship at first.
- Seeking forgiveness and repentance: Resolve to abandon sins, ask forgiveness and repent to God, and cleanse your heart of sins, sins and sins to be ready to receive the Holy Quran.
- Leaving the trivial things: and not to be preoccupied with them and waste time with the silliness of things, we are responsible for our life in what we have destroyed.
- Not being completely preoccupied with worldly matters, you may miss out on a lot of good from the Qur’an.
- Make you a daily word to memorize and read and keep it constantly.
- Organizing time and making a schedule for memorization and the rest of the daily activities, whether at work, study or others.
- Memorizing the Qur’an at the time of Fajr is the best of the blessed times, because the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O Allah, bless my ummah in its firstborn.”
- Maintaining the performance of prayer on time, praying at night and naafil, and reading in it what you have memorized.
- Accompanying the people of the Qur’an and joining the Qur’an memorization circles.