We will introduce my beloved children about the virtue of ablution and prayer, as prayer is the second pillar of Islam, and the most important work of man, because it connects man to his Lord, so he calls him and asks him what he loves, and in order for a Muslim to stand in front of his Lord to pray, he must be clean in body and clothes.
The virtue of ablution and prayer
Before we learn, my beloved, how to perform ablution and pray, we will first talk about one of the most important chapters of the jurisprudence of purity for the Muslim child, which is ablution and its virtue, and the importance of prayer so that we hurry up, and never lazy about them.
First: one of the favors of ablution and prayer is to expiate sins
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever performs ablution and gets it the best , his sins will come out of his body until they come out from under his nails.”
Sins: They are bad deeds and sins committed by man and written on him, if he doesn’t follow up the orders of Allah and His Messenger and disobeys them.
Second: The Virtue of Prayer
- The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “the most beloved deeds to Allah is praying at the exact time , then honoring parents, and then jihad for the sake of Allah.”
- Prayer is the pillar of religion, and it is the most important and foremost act.
- Whoever erects it has established his religion, and whoever destroys it has destroyed his religion.
- Prayer is also the second pillar of Islam.
- Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Islam is built on five principles: the testimony that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, the establishment of prayer, the payment of zakat, the fasting of Ramadan, and the pilgrimage of the house.”
What are the virtues of prayer?
- The second pillar of Islam.
- Imad al-Din Whoever built it has established his religion, and whoever destroys it has destroyed his religion.
- Prayer is the first thing for which a slave will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection.
- I love deeds to God Almighty pray on time.
- God erases sins and sins with it.
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The first thing that a slave will be held accountable for on the Day of Resurrection is prayer, and if it is good, the rest of his work will be reconciled, and if it is corrupted, the rest of his work will be corrupted.”
He (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) also said: “Allah erases sins with the five prayers.”